“The human mind is a STORY processor, not a Logic processor.”
Every Company has a Story, Every Brand has a Story, Every Leader has a Story, but, can YOU tell your Story?
Storytelling is a natural form of communication that is used in every culture. A good story engages various parts of the brain and connects with your audience, grabbing their emotions, evoking empathy with the characters and provides “neural entrainment” for the brain.
What will you learn at your StoryTelling For Business Session?
- How to Structure and Tell a story.
- Turn your Data into Drama.
- Turn your Statistics in Story.
- The 5 S’s of StoryTelling.
- Where to find the best stories?
- How to Build Emotional appeal.
- The Power of words.
- Top 10 Storytelling tips to communicate and Motivate!
So what does storytelling have to do with your business? Everything! If you can’t properly convey a story then your products are not going to appeal to your audience.
Fact: An effective storyteller causes the neurons of an audience to closely sync with the storyteller’s brain.
“Sell your story, not your product.”