“The BRAIN doesn’t pay attention to boring things.”
The Presentation Skills Training is designed to make you feel relaxed and confident. The sessions are practical, fun and inspiring and allow you to perform to your full potential in a safe space. Ideal for small to medium sized groups.
One-to-One Presentation Skills Training is a personal, in-depth and confidential look at your specific issues. Whether you have to address a small group or a large industry conference, the training will make your speeches more memorable, your words more effective and your delivery more powerful.
What will you learn at your Presentation Skills Training sessions?
- How to prepare for Presentations and Present with confidence.
- Use Experiential Knowledge, deliver clear concise messages, in a sensitive empathetic manner.
- Use the power of language.
- Structure your content to deliver powerful messages.
- Build on experience from previous presentations.
- Connect with your audience using eye contact.
- Use stories and statistics to enhance your message.
- How to avoid jargon and use “Plain English” – simple language.
- Avoid death by power point, slides become stories.
- Align your message to your audiences needs.
- Learn to use visual words.
- See how other people see you by reviewing recorded video of your practice presentation.
On-Site Training can be tailored to the needs of the client and delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
“The Success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send but by what the listener receives.”