“All the great speakers were Bad speakers at first.”
Glossophobia – is the fear of speaking in public. It ranks higher over death and spiders! When a person stands up to speak, they are frozen by the 3 “C’s” of Fear, Complaint, Comparison and Criticism. “How do I start? What will I say? What do they think of me? ….. don’t worry, its not just you that suffers from extreme nerves and mind clutter.
Take a deep breath and Listen, Think, speak!
Public Speaking Training will help you bring your natural style to life and become a more confident, effective and engaging speaker.
What will you learn from your Public Speaking Skills Training?
- Master the use of your own voice
- Speak with confidence and overcome nerves and natural fears
- Use the power of language
- Structure your content to deliver powerful messages
- Develop your own personal style to make a clear, memorable and entertaining speech
- Connect with your audience using eye contact
- Use stories and statistics to enhance your message
- Deliver a speech with infectious energy
- Know your body Language
- Use audience participation to make your speech memorable
- “See how other people see YOU”-review recorded video presentations
- Understand The Communication “BRAIN”
“Make your Story Pay”