“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome……”
A Master of Ceremonies, A Moderator, A Facilitator, Emcee, Host, call it what you like, but the role remains the same, introduce, inform, entertain, coordinate, communicate and make the event logistics look seamless.
Being an MC is also one of the first steps of becoming a great speaker. Not only will you learn to speak and present on stage, you will also learn how to manage an event, which will automatically raise your self esteem and boost your self confidence.
What will you learn at your training session?
- The role of the Emcee.
- How to prepare an opening.
- Techniques for remembering names and objects.
- How to introduce guests and speakers.
- Presentation skills.
- How to use different microphones.
- Body language.
- Understand stage management.
- Use humour to engage the audience.
- Thinking on your feet.
- The Power of the Rehearsed Ad-lib.
- Control the timing of the event.
- How to maintain eye contact with your audience.
- What to wear.
- How to prepare a powerful closing
It is so important for every organisation to have their own “In House” Emcee, to facilitate part or all of a Corporate Conference or Event. They will represent the organisation, they will be the public face of the organisation and they will make you proud.
“Its all about the TIME”
T – Time KeeperI – IntroducerM – Mood-SetterE – Energy
“A Master of Ceremonies can make or break an event.”